New Trustee Orientation and Organizational Meeting
On Tuesday, November 2, 2021, the newly elected Prairie Rose Public Schools Board of Trustees took the oath of office and elected the 2021-2022 Board Chair and Vice Chair positions. Congratulations to all trustees on their new positions.
- Board Chair: Cathy Hogg
- Board Vice Chair: Lois Bedwell
- ASBA Representative: Cathy Hogg
- ASBA Alternate: Shauna Vanderspruit
- PSBAA Representative: Pam Cursons
- PSBAA Alternate: Nancy Haraga
- Rural Caucus Representative: Patty Rooks
The first board meeting for the new board will take place on November 9, 2021, at 12:45 p.m.